Private Lessons are GREAT for:
- Students who are close to mastering a skill and want some extra practice
- Students who learn best when in an individualized or small group setting
- Students who are wanting extra gym time to take their skills to the next level
- Athletes who are getting ready for high school, college or all-star team tryouts
Private Lesson Rates:
- 30 minute Private Lesson - $30 per lesson
- 30 minute Semi-Private Lesson (2-3 people) - $20 per person per lesson
- 60 minute Private Lesson - $60 per lesson
- 60 minute Semi-Private Lesson (2-3 people) - $40 per person per lesson
How do I sign up for a private lesson?
You can sign up for private lessons using this shortcut: Private Lesson Schedule
If you are not sure who to sign your athlete up with, please email us at email@example.com and specify exactly what you are looking for in your private lesson, the age of the athlete, any skills that they are wanting to focus on as well as your availability for lessons.
Private Lesson Policies
- Payment for the private lesson is due at the beginning of the lesson. Coaches have the right to not instruct the lesson if payment is not received that day.
- Do not assume that you will have your lesson at the same time each week. You need to schedule your private lesson each time using the link above.
- If you need to cancel a private lesson you must notify the gym by email 24 hours in advance and get a response that we received your message. In the case of an emergency (sickness, family emergency, etc.) please contact the gym as early as possible before the lesson.
- Anyone who forgets or does not show up for a scheduled private lesson will still be responsible for paying the instructor. The coaches come into the gym early, stay late, or come in on their days off to do private lessons. When their lesson doesn’t come that is valuable time they could have given to another student wanting a lesson.
- Private Lessons are only to be schedule during CCE's normal hours of operation. In the event that a lesson must be scheduled when Capital Cheer Elite is closed from normal classes, at the beginning or ending of the class day, a parent/adult must stay in the waiting room during the lesson. In the unexpected event of an emergency, we must have at least 2 adults present at the gym at all times.